Awards and distinctions
The excellence in the execution of the railway works in which Convensa has participated directly in the formation of the JV, or indirectly, in the contribution of personnel, machinery or human and / or technical support, has been seen recognized on numerous occasions.
Some of these recognitions have been:
1. Execution of the project and work of the new railway access to the North and Northwest of Spain. Section: Soto del Real-Segovia, Infrastructure and Road. (Tunnel of Guadarrama, Lots 3 and 4). Segovia Spain
- Construction of the Guadarrama Tunnel, which, after its completion, becomes the fifth longest railroad in the world and the first for High Speed.
- 2008 Award to the Best Public Work of the Demarcation of Madrid of the College of Civil Engineers.
2. Railway Arterial Network of Madrid. New Cercanías Station of Puerta del Sol - Gran Vía. Madrid. Spain
- The cavern built on the ground is unique in the world due to its characteristics, dimensions and urban location (207 m long, 20.36 m wide and 15.17 m high).
- Madrid 2010 Award to the Infrastructure Initiative of the Madridiario digital publication.
- Award to the Best Public Work 2009 of the College of Civil Engineers of Madrid.
3. North-Northwest High Speed Corridor Platform. Madrid-Galicia High Speed Line. Section Vilariño-Campobecerros. Via Left. (UTE Túneles de Bolaños). Pray. Spain
- The work has been awarded in the "Geotechnical Specialist Innovation of the Year" category of the New Civil Engineer Tunneling 2017 awards.