Safety and health
Convensa, Contratas y Ventas works every day to take care of the welfare of the workers. It is concerned about their quality of life through a culture of health and safety at work, for the entire company and that extends to subcontractors, customers, society, and the physical environment.
Convensa has a Joint Prevention Service, which covers the four preventive disciplines (Safety, Hygiene, Ergonomics and Psychosociology, and Health Surveillance), and complies with current legislation and the constant concern that exists in this area.
The company has implemented a management system and has developed monitoring and control mechanisms to comply with current regulations and ensure that its workers and those of the contractor companies have the best possible safety conditions in the execution of the works and in the work centers.
All the companies in Spain attached to the Joint Prevention Service have obtained the Certification of their Occupational Risk Prevention Management System, in accordance with the requirements established in the OSHAS 18001:2007 standard.
The Good Practices developed during the year 2017 by Convensa have been the following:
Congratulations on SSL for Good Practices developed during the year 2017. 67% of the hours worked last year have corresponded to the construction personnel while the remaining 33% has corresponded to technicians and structural personnel.